For more information on Aerial Classes, please contact us at Info@ImagineThePlace.com
- Discount packages are good for 2 months.
- Advanced registration and pre-payment is required to guarantee your spot in class. Hammocks are limited to 10.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes early to be fitted for hammock.
- Do observe good personal hygiene but please refrain from wearing perfumes/colognes, lotions, oils or heavily scented deodorants to ensure the comfort of the next person in the hammock.
- Dress comfortable, in clothes that will not fall over your head during inversions. Please wear shirts with sleeves.
- Please limit jewelry or hair accessories that may snag the fabric, and makeup that will stain. No gum or candy in the hammock.
- We recommend limiting meals to an hour or two before class for your comfort.
- For your safety, please listen attentively to your teacher, and make sure you let her know if you are experiencing any of the following conditions: high or low blood pressure, vertigo, pregnancy, glaucoma, heart disease, hiatal hernia, recent stroke or injury.
- You must have prior aerial experience to attend the advanced class.
- No one under 16 years old may attend the class unless the teacher has given permission.