Imagine Aerial Yoga
Aerial Yoga is temporarily suspended until the coronavirus threat is over. Thanks for understanding.
Have you ever wanted to fly?
Do you want to take your yoga to a new level?
We can help! We are THRILLED to announce that Imagine now offers Aerial Yoga!
Expand your horizons and learn to safely stretch beyond your self imposed limitations. Aerial yoga provides support for you to explore just how deep you can go in your warrior poses, your backbends, your forward bends and more. Build arm strength in your supported planks, and learn how to increase core strength while having fun!
The best part? Shavasana! Cuddled into cocoons, swinging gently in the breeze, you will find a new relaxation and meditation, feeling lighter than air.
Special Event: Restorative Aerial Yoga with Kim
First Sunday of each month at 6pm
This month combined with Thai Yoga Massage with Anu!
In restorative aerial yoga, we will use the hammock to provide support for deeper relaxation while offering traction and decompression for the spine. The fabric is hung low to the ground instead of at hip height for a more grounded practice that is calming to the nervous system and allows for a greater range of motion in the spine. This will be a slow moving class where we hold each pose for an extended period of time to encourage healing of the mind and body. Cost: $35
3 Classes a Week:
Sunday Beginners at 3pm &
Sunday Level 1/2 at 4pm with Kim Davis
Mondays at 7pm with Aimee Seal
Fridays at 10am with Linda Miller
Special Pricing: $30 per class or 4 Classes for $100-- good for 2 months!
Private Lessons Available too! Ask for details!
Classes are limited to the amount of hammocks (up to 10), advanced reservations are STRONGLY suggested to ensure your spot.
Paid Reservations will have priority over unpaid.
Aerial Policies & Hints
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes early to be fitted for hammock.
- Do observe good personal hygiene but please refrain from wearing perfumes/colognes, lotions, oils or heavily scented deodorants to ensure the comfort of the next person in the hammock.
- Dress comfortable, in clothes that will not fall over your head during inversions. Please wear shirts with sleeves.
- Please limit jewelry or hair accessories that may snag the fabric, and makeup that will stain. No gum or candy in the hammock.
- We recommend limiting meals to an hour or two before class for your comfort.
- For your safety, please listen attentively to your teacher, and make sure you let her know if you are experiencing any of the following conditions: high or low blood pressure, vertigo, pregnancy, glaucoma, heart disease, hiatal hernia, recent stroke or injury.