In her own words:
I have spent over 25 years working small, medium and large companies, first a thermal engineer for NASA and then to developing engineers into leaders. This expanded into corporate leadership & organizational development, talent management and coaching.
I love to learn a lot. As a kid, my nose was always in a book at some point. And I have about 3 books I am currently reading or listening to. Audible books kept me reading when my kids were little.
For the more formal stuff:
- BS Aerospace Engineering
- MA Instructional Design
- CPC from iPEC (Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching)
- ICF Accredited Coach (ACC)
- Masters Coaching: COR.E Dynamics Specialist – Leadership & Wellbeing
- Energy Leadership Master Practitioner
- Reiki Master
- Author for Heal My Voice – a non-profit empowering women
- Volunteer and activist with ONE.org
Some places where I am facilitating, teaching, and/or coaching:
- NASA – Leadership Development Workshop
- WBECS – facilitating mastermind groups virtually (via Zoom)
- WoHaSu – World Happiness Summit Tribe Facilitator and Coach
- iPEC – Associate Coach Trainer
- Imagine Yoga & Wellness Center – New Moon Global Sister Circle
- … and more…
On a more personal note. Some of the things I love include… learning loving and living. And some of this includes healthy living , chocolate, traveling everywhere, connecting with my tribes locally and globally, essential oils, laughing (I entered the world giggling instead of talking), community, my family, kids, adventure, the beach, walking barefoot, beach yoga, SUP Yoga, Paddle-boarding, climbing in trees, the ocean and so much more…..