Regular Yoga Classes
The Imagine Yoga schedule is flexible! If you pay for one regular weekly class, you can attend any other regular weekly class you wish. If you miss your favorite class for any reason, or if class is canceled due to inclement weather, please feel free to attend a different class. If you know you are going to be absent in advance, feel free to catch two classes in one week. You may only make-up missed classes during your session. Make-up classes cannot be saved up for a later session.
Occasionally we have a special class with a guest teacher that is not included in our regular weekly classes. We'll be sure to point those out as they arise.
Discounted Session Purchases
Your session begins from the date of purchases and lasts for 2 months. Unused classes do not rollover into the new session.
We recommend regular Imagine yoga classes for ages 14 and up. Younger children are welcome in the classes when accompanied by a parent. Little Yoga Kids classes are recommended for ages 4-6. Big Kid Yoga is recommended for ages 6- 12
Cancellations & Refunds
There is no fee for cancelling Reiki or Private Yoga appointments within 48 hours or if it's the first time. Late cancellation may be charged a $40 non refundable fee.
Fees for Imagine workshops are refundable if cancellation is received 72 hours in advance. Deposits are non-refundable but may be applied towards other events, unless otherwise specified.
Deposits for outside vendors and events (such as Retreat) are non refundable based on their requirements.
Inclement Weather Policy
In the event of hazardous weather conditions, Imagine Center will follow the Prince George’s County School schedule, however, occasionally we will hold a class if it seems safe. Verify with our website in advance. If evening activities are canceled, we will cancel classes and events. If there is a two hour delay in the morning, morning classes will be canceled.
In the event of inclement weather on weekends or when school is not in session, please check the Twitter feed or Facebook before heading out to the event. When in doubt, please contact us at 443-510-6308.
- We welcome drop ins!
- Feel free to sign up for your classes in advance on Mindbody. If not, we will sign you in at the studio online.
- If it is your first time to our center, please fill out a client information form on a clipboard in the hallway.
- If you do not have a yoga mat, feel free to use one of our community mats in the studio. If you would like to purchase a mat, we have some available for only $10.
- Many students like to bring a blanket for relaxation, although we have them available, along with bolsters, pillows, or blocks. Feel free to help yourself at the beginning of class for your comfort.
- If you would like an eye pillow for relaxation, community ones are available. If you would like your own, they are available for $15.
- Place all class fees in the mail box in the hall outside the Reiki room, if you need change, just let the instructor know and they will help you.
- For the comfort of all, please remember to silence your cell phone before class.
- Please refrain from applying perfumes and colognes before class due to allergies of other students.
- If you are pregnant, or are protecting an injury, please inform the teacher before class.
- If the weather is nice, we may move a class outdoors. Please let the instructor know ahead of time if you suffer from allergies or any limiting condition and we will stay in.
- If you drive into the parking lot and find it empty, that does not mean we are not here. Come on in, some of us live in the neighborhood and will walk over on nice days.
- If you are running late, you are still welcome! Just come on in and quietly join the class. Close the door gently and unroll your mat quietly. You may want to warm up a bit if the class is well into the more challenging poses.
- Your comfort and safety is our utmost concern, please be careful to honor your body! We will offer many levels of poses with modifications. Please work at your level. We must start where our own feet are.
- If you have questions, feel free to stay after class or email us, we are happy to help.
Imagine if the whole world did yoga.... what a wonderful world this would be!